Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wake me up.....


FUCKIN' SEPTEMBER?!?!?!

Holy shit, this year is flying by faster than a flying monkey. I love the first week of September all the narcissistic art fucks are burning their asses off on the playa. The town is quiet. The gym was empty. I sold a bike to a first time burner and made a cool hundred off of it. I am starting to think of a new part time job. Bike shop. I am starting to think seriously about this. I wanted to have a part time job as a rock star, but might have to settle for bike shop guy, first. I love bikes. On a complete side note, in the time I have started writing this I have witnessed, not one, but two, TWO, old guys jaywalk across grand ave. I'm not talking kinda' old. Old and very slow.... WTF? Note to self, when I am that old I will opt for the three wheeler pedel power. with a big orange flag.... fuck being a slow old pedestrian. Any way bike to Bicycles.... I always knew I had a love for bikes. Lately its been an obsession. Fuck,.I have four frames not set up, two i want to powder coat. someone is offering me $500 for just the frame of the orange Masi, I paid $300 and I love it, but fuck make two bills that fast. snap... done and done. material possesions come and go but the LOVE. the fuckin' LOVE is always there..... The bike is like a girlfriend. I fall in love, I lube her up, I ride her hard, she treats me good. Then breaks my heart, and leaves me for someone else... Life is good. So perhaps the shop should be called Oakland Bike Pimps. Pimpin' bikes since 04' I dunno. free association. I am sitting in my favorite spot in Oakland. The window of farleys on Grand. It is like a greenhouse, and sweat is dripping down my forehead as I write. fuck I already went to the gym today... Gotta' go, get on my bike.. Wake me up when September ends.... rubber side down. I fucking love Portishead.....

No comments: