Sunday, August 9, 2009

I am the Shit King of the murder city......
Life has been weird of late. not bad not good. Just a day to day trip of fucking weirdness.
Like Snoop sez: Yea, Tanqueray and chronic... I'm fucked up.....I've been working on a list of resentments I have, and as much as it is supposed to be good for me, It makes me want to punch someone in the face. Im not planning on it. Nor am I looking for it... It is just a feeling of Angst...GGGRRRR....Fuck it. I'm down. I'm sick of society. Sick of the rules. sick of the game.
Sick of it all.... Oh OH sounds like the words of a man pushed to the edge, about to snap. I wish. But in all actuallity, I do something everyday that grounds me to.......... life. I ride my bike. I walk the dog. I go to the gym. I have no set routinue, yet I try to do something good everyday.. I am living, yet everyday I am dying.....I gotta get up early tomorrow and die a little more...Lord, please let me walk one more mile.....

No comments: